BI-SLIM Smart Electric Fireplace – Built-in only with black steel surround
- WiFi is Compatible to connect and control the fireplace from your smartphone with the use of our app. Available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Three-speed flame motor
- 17.15cm depth. Heat Outdoor 5000 BTU
- No unsightly venting and grills seen. A true clean and vent free look
- Programmable timer & thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of the room. Set your fireplace to turn on before you arrive home or have it automatically turn on when the weather is cold.
- Touch pad for convenient control of the features and temperature display from the fireplace
- Choose from combinations of yellow, orange and red colored flames
- Approved for indoor or outdoor applica-tions. *Overhang required for outdoor applications
- Choose from 11 colors of canopy and ember bed lighting to illuminate decorative media from below and above
- Two flame pattern styles – standard and more traditional
- New patented thermostatic remote comes included
The BI-SLIM comes standard with clear decorative media and an ICE media set, as well as a black steel surround and a remote.
Panorama fireplaces are rated for Indoor or Outdoor use.
Full Frame Viewing Area
Amantii’s Panorama Series give you multiple lengths and depth options as well as giving you the ability to install your fireplace with your choice of finishing material built right to the glass for a “clean face” design or using the provided black metal surround. Your choice – your design!
How is the heat emitted from a Panorama?
The heater and fan are located at the top of the unit and the glass is uniquely angled backward to allow heat to cascade down over the front of the fireplace.
Note: The Slim fireplaces models feature the newest Dual Flame blue/multi-color flame presentation and come with large clear glass nuggets, clear & blue diamond fire glass media.
Vibrant, multi-colored state-of-the-art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote. Can all be done separately and mixed to make lots of combinations.