Manual On/Off, modulating flame, remote control for use with our MMVK series kits, and/or kits from other manufacturers that use the Maxitrol GV34 valve.
- Room Temperature is displayed on the LCD window of the transmitter. Use this as your guide to adjusting the flame up or down.
- Radio frequency signal for more control flexibility.
- Low battery indicator.
- Switch on the receiver allows flame adjustment from here if transmitter is disabled or out of reach
- Self matching receiver for easier frequency match up.
- Has insulated heat shield for receiver and 160° over heat shutdown to prevent damage to the receiver if it gets too hot.
- Easy access battery drawer in receiver.
- All required high temp (400°) wiring and batteries are included.
- Childproof lockout mode.
This remote is compatible with MMVK Series Millivolt Kits: MMVK-NQM, MMVK-PQM, MMVK-NQMSI, and MMVK-PQMSI
Model # / Description
RCK-M / DC, Remote Control for Maxitrol
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life.