The Freestand FS‐26‐922 – Electric Fireplace
A distinctly European styled free standing electric fireplace from Sierra Flame by Amantii. This Fireplace features a beveled glass viewing area that gives an almost ‘see-thru’ effect on three sides.
With no installation boundaries, no need for mounting brackets or building into a wall, this free stand model goes in any room you like.
Virtually no assembly required – just simply plug in and enjoy!
Media: comes with an 11 piece log set and sable glass.
The Freestand FS‐26‐922 fits beautifully as Corner Electric Fireplace.
|Heater & Fan||Stunning flame – from contemporary
to life-like traditional
|Temperature maintenance control –
keep your space warm & cozy
|Perfect for zone heating approx. 400-500 sq ft.|
- All 3 sides of glass visible
- State of the art flame presentation: Vibrant, multi-colored state of the art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote.
- Ambient Canopy lighting in 13 colors
- DEEP models have 2 flame sets
- Can produce up to 5000 BTU of heat, enough to heat up to 500 sq feet
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard‐wire ready
- Thermostat hard‐wire ready
- Flame can operate without heat
- Single remote control for flame, ambient canopy lighting & heater included
|Flame Presentation||Ambient Canopy Lighting
Vibrant, multi-colored state-of-the-art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote.
Can all be done separately and mixed to make lots of combinations.
Ambient canopy lighting illuminates media like never before. Cast a colorful glow over the supplied decorative media in the tray below. Cycle through a rainbow of 13 different colors. Blend flame colors with contrasting canopy lighting for a unique presentation – the combinations are limitless.
The Free Stand FS‐26‐922 comes standard with Sable decorative media, an 11 piece log set and a multi-function remote control that adjusts heat, surround back-lighting, flame color and intensity.
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life.